“We are completely the puppets of all the actors, okay? They’ll be writing the script for us. Especially the six-year-old, she’s not gonna buy a word you’ve written.”
- Tarsem Singh, on the set of The Fall.
Tarsem Singh spent 8 years searching for the right actress to play Alexandria before he began shooting the film. Alexandria’s charming and enigmatic character was, according to Singh, the driving force that could carry the film’s story. The interactions seen between Roy and Alexandria are essentially unrefined and natural, and the chemistry between the actors is very tangible. The development of their onscreen relationship in the resulting scenes corresponds with the relationship Lee and Catinca built in reality, as the hospital scenes were filmed consecutively.
"bear with me" you say. we both turn into bears and escape into the woods
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
no that’s my person don’t go near my person doNT TOUCH MY PERSON THEY ARE MY PERSON AND YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME NO
why do they even make underwear with tags??? just to tickle ur buttcrack???? what kind of sick joke is this???????????
I just invented a new word:
THIS TOOK ME A DAY
my ex sent me pics of another girl sucking his weiner one time because he thought it would make me mad and i wrote back “did your mom do something different with her hair?”